Sunday, February 26, 2012

Live Blogging the Red Carpet for The 2012 Academy Awards

Hit refresh and repeat...
  • Kudos to Melissa McCarty for not wearing black.  
  • I love Shailene Woodley's look.  The cream dress and hair are perfect.
  • Jessica Chastain looks lovely in the strapless black and gold dress.  
  • I like Giuliana Rancic's white dress.  This could be her best look to date.
  • I like Ellie Kemper's dress but not the hair.
  • I do not like Bérénice Bejo's dress or hair.
  • Michelle Williams looks lovely in coral red while her BFF, Busy Philipps looks lovely in black.
  • Viola Davis looks lovely in an emerald Vera Wang gown.
  • So happy to see that Rooney Mara didn't wear black.
  • I love Leslie Mann's navy blue Roberto Cavalli dress.
  • I love Octavia Spencer's dress.  The beading is very intricate.
  • I like Glenn Close's Zac Posen's hunter green dress.  She looks fantastic.
  • I like Kristen Wiig's look...her hair looks great and the nude dress is nice.
  • Emma Stone looks red hot! Having said that, didn't Nicole Kidman wear a similar dress a couple years ago?
  • The Dictator just poured "ashes" on Seacrest.  Love it.
  • I am not loving JLo's dress.  
  • OK, Seacrest must be changing and that's why we have to listen to this fashion talk.  Can't E! throw Giuliana down on red carpet?
  • Now watching ABC...
  • I love Penelope Cruz's lavender dress but not feeling the hair.
  • Not a fan of Cameron Diaz's hair.  The gold dress is ok.
  • Not loving the stache on Bradley Cooper.
  • LOVE Gwyneth Paltrow's white dress and cape but not the hair.
  • I'm on the fence with Sandra Bullock's dress.
  • How many commercials are we going to see about GCB?

No comments:

Post a Comment