Saturday, November 8, 2014

Interstellar



What I liked:

  • It was co-written and directed by Christopher Nolan.
  • It is beautifully directed, choreographed, and shot.
  • Matthew McConaughey is wonderful.
  • Mackenzie Foy is adorable.
  • The supporting cast is outstanding: John Lithgow, Timothée Chalamet, David Oyelowo, Bill Irwin, Anne Hathaway, David Gyasi, Michael Caine, Wes Bentley and Jessica Chastain.
  • There are two other great supporting cast members but I think it is better that you are surprised when seeing them then finding out about them here.
  • Hans Zimmer put together an amazing score. With that being said, the moments of compete silence were just as powerful.
  • It is an interesting story.

What I didn't like:
  • It's very long.
  • I haven't read them but I guess there are a bunch of plot holes to be found.


Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment