Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Morning Glory



This is not a romantic comedy. I wouldn’t even consider this a comedy. Maybe dramedy? I really didn’t laugh until about ¾ of the way in. I also found myself thinking that this was the longest movie ever (even though it was only about 1 hour 35 minutes long).

What I liked:

  • The music was good. 
  •  Patrick Wilson was nice eye candy. 
  •  Ty Burrell
  •  Jeff Goldblum
  •  Diane Keaton stole every scene that she was in.

What I didn’t like:

  • Rachel McAdams' hair. 
  • The story. 
  • Example of both…McAdam’s character is a producer for a morning show and allegedly, makes no money. However, we see her run around town in a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. A basic black pump costs $600-$700. If you don’t make a lot of money, you don’t by these shoes. And if you want to splurge on yourself, you get a better haircut. Even Harrison Ford’s character dislikes her hair, so it’s just not me.
  • Harrison Ford
  • I think the biggest dislike comes from the trailer. Every important scene is in the trailer. Why pay the money to see the movie when you can easily figure out everything that happens by watching this?


Just for kicks, check out this site. It’s not what I expected. http://www.christianlouboutin.com

Grade: C

No comments:

Post a Comment