Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Iron Man 3



What I liked:

  • It's always fun to watch Robert Downey Jr.
  • Guy Pearce is a good bad guy.
  • Great supporting cast: Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Rebecca Hall, Jon Faveau, Ben Kingsley, James Badge Dale, Stephanie Szostak, Williams Sadler, Dale Dickey, Ty Simpkins, Miguel Ferrer, Stan Lee, and Adam Pally.
  • Paul Bettany's voice.
  • Blink and you will miss her - Rebecca Mader.
  • There are a lot of references to The Avengers.
  • I liked the story line with the kid.
  • Kingsley was fantastic.
  • Lots of love for Downton Abbey.
  • Stay to the very very end...after ALL of the credits for an extra clip.

What I didn't like:
  • Sometimes it was really easy to kill the bad guys and sometimes it was not.  I don't get it.
  • I don't get why they changed Pepper's outfit in the last half of the film other than to objectify her.


Grade: B















No comments:

Post a Comment