Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Don't Know How She Does It



What I liked:
  • It was nice to see Greg Kinnear.
  • Christina Hendricks is lovely.
  • Busy Philipps is always great.
  • Kelsey Grammer was used sparingly.
What I didn't like:
  • Sarah Jessica Parker voice overs will make you think of Sex and the City.  Always.
  • It sucked all the funny out of Seth Meyers.
  • I don't get the appeal of Olivia Munn.
  • The interviews with the camera were unexplained and annoying.
  • Pierce Brosnan's story line was cliche. 
  • You want to know how she does it?  She works all the time, makes a lot of money, hires a nanny, and has the husband help.  How about showing a woman who works all the time, doesn't make much money, has to send the kids to daycare, and the husband is MIA.  I want to know how that one does it.

Grade: D+

2 comments:

  1. I will trust your judgement, but it will be hard to resist SJP for my SATC fill. Maybe on a rainy, brainless day . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen The Family Stone? SJP is in that and it is a much better movie.

    ReplyDelete