Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone


What I liked:

  • Glen Hansard's Love Don't Leave Me Waiting plays in the background of one scene.
  • Olivia Wilde has great hair.
  • Alan Arkin.

What I didn't like:
  • It wasn't funny.
  • They story was boring.
  • The romance story line was not needed.
  • Steve Buscemi, you are better than this.
  • Steve Carell, Jim Carrey, James Gandolfini, and Jay Mohr were not enjoyable.
  • This could have been a great kid's movie about magic.  Instead we got this.
  • This could have been a great movie about Jane becoming one of the most famous if not the most famous woman magician of all time.  Instead, we got this.

Grade: D 














3 comments:

  1. I think if you go to this movie without any expectations there are are few parts that make you laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you'd have the audacity to disagree with YHG! And within the sanctum sanctorum of the YHG Comment section!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find it as miserable as YHG did but it certainly was disapointing. I enjoy Steve Carell no matter if plays the pompus blowhard or the kind hearted nice guy, so I am prejudiced to begin with. It could have been the Anchorman of magician movies but instead it will disappear as quickly as one of Rance Holloways illusions. A generous C

    ReplyDelete