Sunday, March 2, 2014

Live Blogging the Red Carpet for the 2014 Academy Awards

  • Love Viola Davis' emerald greed Escada dress.
  • I like Kristen Chenoweth's new short hair do.
  • I like Liza Minnelli's blue streaked hair.
  • I like Anna Kendrick and Olivia Wilde's black dresses and beautiful up do's.
  • I am disappointed in Amy Adam's choice.  I expected a little more pizzazz for her.
  • Ryan Seacrest's interview of Barkhad Abdi is painful to listen to.
  • I have no words for Pharrell's shorts.  I guess it's better than that ridiculous hat.
  • I am surprised by Lupita Nyong'o's ice blue gown.  It's pretty but I expected her choice to have more structure.
  • Julie Delpy's dress is ill-fitting and not a great color on her.
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt is looking dapper as ever.
  • I do not love Jared Leto's red bow tie.
  • Matthew McConaughey has the best looking entourage.  Mom and wife, Camila Alves, look stunning.
  • I don't care for Cate Blanchett's dress.
  • Jennifer Lawrence is in red again.  She's done that...wish she would have picked something else.
  • I like Julia Robert's black lace gown.
  • Sandra Bullock looks nice but it is a safe gown.
  • Kristen Cavallari looks lovely and not pregnant.  #NotFair
  • Angelina Jolie needs some support in her dress.
  • Lady Gaga looks good for Lady Gaga.
  • Angelina's Maleficent looks amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment