Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Source Code



What I liked:

  • Jake Gyllenhaal is always easy on the eyes.  His acting was pretty good too.
  • I find Vera Farmiga to be charming.
  • The story was interesting if you can buy into the source code theory.
  • The special effects were cool.
What I didn't like:
  • Michelle Monaghan, you are beautiful, but I almost spit out my drink when your character said that she was 28.  Not buying it.
  • I wish we could have learned more about Sean and Christina's relationship prior to them getting on the train.
http://www.enterthesourcecode.com/

Grade: B

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about this movie. Theater necessary for special effects? Rental?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theater is not necessary for special effects although it is nice to see Jake's beautiful face on a big screen.

    ReplyDelete