Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Arbitrage



What I liked:

  • Richard Gere is quite good.
  • Brit Marling holds her own.
  • Tim Roth, Susan Sarandon, and Nate Parker also star.
  • Super Model, Laetitia Casta.
  • Former Party of Five alum, Paula Devicq.
  • Clever story with interesting twists and turns.

What I didn't like:
  • I would have like to have seen a little more detective work to connect the dots to Robert Miller.
  • I would have preferred a different ending.
  • The editing was off.  There are a few scenes were you hear the character talking but you know that they are not moving their mouths.


Grade: B+ 














2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the ending...I thought it was a great depiction of how we have to face the consequences of the choices we make...saw some parallels between this movie and 'A Separation"

    ReplyDelete