Sunday, September 23, 2012

Live Blogging the Red Carpet for the Emmy Awards

Live Blogging the E! Red Carpet for the Emmy Awards











  • Kat Dennings looks ravishing in red.
  • Mayim Bialik looks nice.  A little matronly.  
  • I do not like Hayden Panettiere's dress.  She needed something a little more youthful and fun.
  • Amanda Peet - Zzzzzz.  Very boring look.
  • I really like Leslie Mann's dress.  Elegant but fun. Beautiful pearl top, tangerine skirt and turquoise jewelry.
  • A mani cam?  This is your fault, Zooey Deschanel!
  • Schmidt!!! Max Greenfield looking classy.  New New Girl on Tuesday!
  • Lena Dunham looks great with the black lace dress and smokey eye.  Love the short hair.
  • Kiernan Shipka looks lovely.  I really wish Sally would get a spin off series.  I would love to see her in the '70's.
  • Love the color for Ginnifer Goodwin but the style does not translate well for the camera.
  • I love Zosia Mamet but not that dress or hair.
  • Not loving Connie Britton's hair either.
  • Sarah Paulson as a brunette?  I like.
  • Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt are like Ken and Barbie.  Just perfect.
  • Can Giuliana Rancic get any skinnier?  Eat something, please!
  • It is nice to see Tina Fey not in black.
  • Love Heidi Klum's seafoam green dress.  She is working it!
  • Melissa Rauch in kelly green looks lovely.
  • Not a fan of January Jones' look. 
  • Ryan, I dare you to ask JJ who her baby daddy is.
  • Amy Poehler could do better.  That cut is not doing her any favors.
  • Christina Hendricks looks nice.  Loving the hair.  The dress could be better.
  • I like Zooey Deschanel's dress but not loving the hair. 
  • I can't decide how I feel about Julianne Moore's bright yellow dress.  I think I may like it more than not.
  • Hannah Simone is also in yellow and looks stunning.
And on to the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment