Sunday, February 13, 2011

Live Blogging the Red Carpet for the Grammys

Watching the Red Carpet show on E!
  • I like B.o.B's red jacket.
  • Hate Monica's dress.
  • Not a fan of the dress that Florence from Florence and the Machine is wearing.  Like her voice though.
  • I wish Martina McBride would have worn color.  I don't care for her in black.
  • I kind of like Giuliana Rancic's dress.
  • Kathy Griffin looks nice but I would prefer less glitter.
  • Nicki Minaj looks ridiculous.  It's like she crossed Frankenstein with a Flinstone character.
  • Bruno Mars is rocking the old school look.
  • Not loving Ciara's dress.
  • I am ok with not seeing Lada Gaga until her performance.
  • Lady Gaga's mouthpiece is annoying.  And I don't like her dress.
  • Jennifer Hudson looks nice.
  • Selena Gomez might just have brains and beauty.
  • Drake is looking good.
  • I really like Crystal Bowersox's dress but not the hair.
  • Mmmm...Adam Levine.
  • I love Julianne Hough's look.
  • I like Kelli Osbourne's dress but the hair is a mess.
  • I don't like Jordan Sparks' dress from the bottom down.  That double layer skirt makes her look huge. I like the color.
  • John Mayer looks creepy.
  • Not liking Natasha Bedingfield's dress.
  • Paz Vega's dress is too big.
  • Love the color and style of Tia Carrere's dress but could do without the fur.
  • Hayley from Paramore - love the eye makeup but the dress is a mess.
  • Kim Kardashian's dress looks a lot like JLo's infamous grammy dress but in gold glitter.
  • Love Amber Riley's dress but not the hair or necklace.
  • Dianna Agron's hair is too much.
  • Cyndi Lauper looks like Cindi Lauper.
  • Jewel looks lovely.  Perfect dress for a baby bump.
  • John Legend looking good.
  • Ricky Martin...those pants...ugh.  Worst dressed male.
  • Mya looks marvelous.
  • Swizz Beatz, I guess you don't want Ricky Martin to be the worst.  Dude, that jacket is horrible.
  • What is going on with Matthew Morrison's hair? 
  • "Holy S?!"  Really Giuliana?
  • Love Heidi Klum's hair.  Undecided about the dress.
  • Side boob and tats from Miley Cyrus.  Classy.
  • Disappointed in Justin Bieber's look.  (Monjello, don't kill me)
  • Love Nicole Kidman's entire look...hair, makeup, and dress.  Best Dressed so far.
  • It looks like Victoria's Secret made Katy Perry's dress.  Russel Brand looks like a creeper.
  • Would someone at E! explain how planes work to Ryan and Giuliana?  Both have them have asked people how they got to LA when they were in NY the night before.
  • I like Keri Hilson's dress and shoes.
  • Oh so that's what we do with the leftover garland from Christmas.  Thanks Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment