Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

I am watching the Super Bowl for two reasons: The Commercials and Glee.  However, if I have to support a team, I am going with the Packers.

Now on to the good stuff...
I saw the trailer for The Priest. It's not the same one that is posted below, but you get the idea. I don't think that the name fits the film but it does look interesting and freaky.


Cuba Gooding Jr doing a Groupon commercial?!  The dude has an Oscar!  Someone get him on a show on HBO or Showtime or something!

What is Sam Elliott doing introducing the teams?!  He's from Sacramento.  I don't see a connection to either team or Dallas or football for that matter.

Yes, we get it.  Brooklyn Decker is super hot.




Lea Michele sounds great.  Don't care for her wardrobe choice.

Christina Aguilera looks nice.  It's weird to see her all covered up.  Sings like a champ even when she forgets the lyrics.

Hahahah...that Living Social commercial was pretty funny.

That Audi commercial was pretty good. Kenny G!

Celebrity Sightings: Ashton, John Madden, George W and Laura, Cameron and Alex, Michael and Catherine.

Touchdown Packers!

I think Cowboys and Aliens looks very cool.


Touchdown Packers!

Celebrity Sightings: John Travolta (looking unhappy) and Ron Howard.

I liked that Coke commercial with the Trojan Dragon.

Love this one:


Touchdown Packers!

The Captain America movie has me intrigued.

Half Time Show: Black Eyed Peas
Hope they get the sound working right.
Did the Oakland Raiders design the BEP's wardrobe?
I like the glowing people arrows.
Slash and Fergie...not their first time together.
O.M.G USHER!
Sound is still bad.
The lighted dancers are pretty cool. Even cooler? A bunch of Green Men 'Sunny' style.
Hate this remix of "Time of My Life."

"Howlin for You" by The Black Keys. Love it.

The Ozzy/Bieber commercial was disappointing.

Did Groupon get a deal on Oscar winners? Hello Timothy Hutton.

Yet another Oscar winner doing nothing...hello Adrien Brody. At least it's with Stella.

Eminem in two commercials? Big year for him.

Touchdown Packers!

Congratulations Green Bay!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I really impressed by your blog.

    ReplyDelete