Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just Go With It



I went in thinking that I was going to hate this movie. I was pleasantly surprised.

What I liked:

  • The movie gets funnier as it goes on.
  • Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler had some pretty good chemistry.
  • The kids are funny, especially Griffin Gluck.
  • Nicole Kidman!  And she's funny.
  • Dave Matthews!  Yes, that one.  And he's hysterical.  I don't understand why they are not promoting Kidman and Matthews in the commercials and trailers.
  • Aniston and Brooklyn Decker are beautiful.
What I didn't like:
  • I didn't feel a connection for the Sandler/Decker relationship.  In one scene, they met and in the next, it was like they were together for months.  They didn't even try to fake having a lot of time go by in between scenes.  I guess we just had to "go with it.
  • Decker is disgustingly beautiful.
  • Aniston does have a fantastic body (for any age).

Grade: B+

1 comment:

  1. I am going to go with what you said and watch JGWI tonight. Thanks for the review YHG!

    ReplyDelete