Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rabbit Hole



What I liked: I was expecting this movie to be a completely depressing film and was surprised to find that it provided a lot of hope and even a few laughs. Nicole Kidman gives an amazing performance. Aaron Eckhart compliments her nicely. Sandra Oh did not remind me of her Grey’s Anatomy character and I was very impressed by Miles Teller and can’t wait to see what the future hold for him.

The story was interesting and gave multiple illustrations of ways to deal with the pain that these characters had. I found the ending to be particularly satisfying.

What I didn’t like: The story was told in an interesting way but to fully appreciate it, you have to have some idea of what this movie is about. If you walk into this blindly, you will be lost for a while.

Grade: A-

http://rabbitholefilm.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment