Saturday, June 18, 2011

Green Lantern



Top Gun + Superman + Megamind = Green Lantern
What I liked:

  • Ryan Reynolds is easy on the eyes.
  • Peter Sarsgaard is a perfect mad scientist.
  • There's a nice shout out to my peeps from Cincinnati  ;)
What I didn't like:
  • Blake Lively.  
  • They sure do like to type cast Mark Strong.
  • Did Tim Robbins just phone this in?
  • This was a waste of Angela Bassett's talents.
  • It's not smart or funny like Iron Man or Thor.
  • I did not care for the special effects of all the aliens.  They all looked animated instead of live action.
  • They tried to cram too much into this one movie.
Having said that, I think that if they make a GL2, it could be much better and would have a clearer focus.
Stay through part of the credits for an extra scene.

Grade: C

No comments:

Post a Comment