Monday, June 27, 2011

Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon



Robots + Thor + Titanic + King Kong = T3.
What I liked:

  • How could you not love John Malkovich?
  • Alan Tudyk, Ken Jeong, Frances McDormand, and John Turturro were all entertaining.
  • The special effects were pretty cool except for when it came to the Presidents.

What I didn't like:
  • It is 2 hours and 37 minutes long which is about 40 minutes more than I would like it to be.
  • I know that this movie is geared towards guys and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is beautiful but does every scene with her have to look like Michael Bay's Victoria's Secret commercial?  You couldn't have least given her a pair of tennis shoes to run in?  She was taller then every guy there.
  • Patrick Dempsey
Grade: B- (For a Transformer movie)













And for your viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

  1. It's a great summer movie. I really liked how they tied in certain "transformer events" with real events from the past. It helps makes the story somewhat believable. It's a go see movie in my book. I saw it at a drive in movie theater. If there is one near you I highly recommend checking it out.

    ReplyDelete